Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hennessie and her sexy girlfriend pussy eating action

Its great meeting new friends, don't you think? I went out to the pool today to take a dip, and along comes this bangin' beauty. I just had to hit on her, and luckily, she was into girls! 21 year old Kaleah was cumin home with me, I decided. When I told her I wanted to bring her home she couldn't wait! I thought the only way to make it better was to add something cock to the formula! When I told her she was rather excited, as it turned out this was going to be both of our's first time having a threesome. We excitedly hurried back to the pad to get to know each other better. We got to fooling around, fondling each other and kissing. I called friend and told him to get cum by because I had a little surprise waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment